Wednesday, January 31, 2007

First attempt at Collage...

I've been facinated with collage for ages. I've bought a few books and magazines but was never sure where to start. Then www.craftsupplies.ie set a collage challenge for the monthly competition so I had a go with this one. It's really good fun adding layers and texture as anything goes really and you can go nuts with embellishments. Will definitely be putting all my new stamps to good use with this technique. It's one of my fav photos of the girls. Audrey gave me this paper to match their dresses - spooky isn't it! Love when you get the exact match paper for clothes. It's usually the other way around - I buy clothes for the kids 'cos I have the exact perfect paper to go with it! The litmus test and definition of a true scrapbooker! Bet I'm not the only one to admit to this!


BTW have a look at this - it's called sand art - really inspiring stuff! Cant wait to go to the beach now!

www.sandfantasy.com