Monday, January 15, 2007


The postman knocked on my door this morning with a prize I won from Scrapbook Inspirations this week - well it was a token for getting published in the feb edition letters page. I got a fiskars paper tearer - something I probably wouldnt buy for myself so that was a nice surprise., This is the LO I got published - Lucy strutting her stuff on her 3rd birthday in her Princess Jasmine outfit. It sums her up to a tee...

Eva had no school - inservice day so we did a little bit of shopping for clothes for her and I treated her to some magazines and stopped for a cuppa and a chat. It's nice to spend time with just one of them for a change - they feel all grown up having your undivided attention. Just back from swimming in the NAC and while Eva was in her class I offloaded 3 black bags, a buggy and car seat to Enable Ireland - Im in that Spring cleaning mode at the moment. I should probably tackle the craft room next....

Best go and feed the kids as they are starving after all the activity....