Just started up a new morning crop in Castleknock today and it will run every fortnight so if you are new to crafting or have lots of crafty ideas to share then you are very welcome to join the Castleknock Crafters. I had a very productive morning which was surprising - one layout and 3 cards so hoping these Mondays are going to improve my productivity.I stumbled across this lady's work tonight (Allison Strine-a founding member of the freestyle scrapbooking movement which influenced many such as Elsie Flannagan) and I fell in love with her collage style. Loving that blue!!! Check out her link below for some more funky designs....
So anyway, as it's Monday, here's a few funnies to lighten the week - picked these up from one of the crafty girls over the weekend and they made me giggle - enjoy!
1. If you are choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself.
2. Avoid cutting yourself slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS