Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bad Blogger me...


Have been a bit under the weather this week :-( but feeling back on form this weekend. I was so sorry to miss my crop and class last weekend - but thankfully Annamarie stepped into the breach for me and delivered my class - this Autumnal layout featuring the fab new Cosmo Cricket Gretel papers. Thanks Annamaroie - I owe you one!

Just got back from a great day at Craftzone in Abbeyleix (www.craftzone.ie). I taught two classes - both featuring interactive LOs - one old and distressed and one fresh and modern. We had a great day out- a really well organised event. Thanks to Sharon and Christine for all the work they put into it behind the scenes - and it showed! Here's to an annual event hopefully.

This was my first class - an interactive 'love' themed LO - inspired by Karen Burnson's paper engineering style. Look at those goegrous swirly things - made using the Cricut machine - right now I have machine envy after seeing a great demo today. I want one!
So this was my second class - an interactive travel themed LO featuring the very versatile Pizzazil cardstock and again more cricut accents and lettering. This LO featured a waterfall card for additional journaling and photos.
We are coming up to one year of Scrapwest and we are planning a cybercrop on Sun 21st October so keep an eye on the blog for details. Here's my last two entries - 7 deadly sins (Pride) and School days. I love the weekly deadline of Scrapwest - really pushes your creative barriers.
And the winner of my competition for Blog Inspiration is Noelle (congrats Noelle!). Thanks to everyone who left comments that week.
TFL
XX

3 comments:

Dea said...

Thanks again for an awesome class Lainey. Such a cool technique and I know I will use it again!

HandcraftedbyRuthie said...

Glad you're feeling better Elaine. Love the Autumn LO and the picture is fab. Busy lady these days. Take care
xx

Kathy said...

these are great lo lainey