Sunday, January 07, 2007

Caroline & Kevin's wedding in Lusty Beg Island ...

Just got back from one of the best weddings I've ever been to. My friend Caroline got married this weekend to Kevin in Lusty Beg island near Enniskillin. It was the most amazing location, set on a lake (crossed by car ferry!) and surrounded in beautiful woods. I was asked to be the official photographer and although I was scared witless of the responsibility I accepted the challenge. I'm just looking though the photos now and I'm pleased with them (phew!) so hopefully Caroline will be too. She looked absolutely stunning in a celtic design crocheted cream dress with lovely jubilee sleeve detail. She made her own tiara and cake decoration and wedding stationery which were all just amazing. We partied 'til 4am last night with two (no less!) fantastic bands which ended up in a brilliant trad session. The whole day was just brilliant from beginning to end and they are still partying there tonight with another band!

There will be more photos to follow soon but here's just a few of the thousand plus photos I took!













If you would like to see some more, pull up a chair and grab some popcorn...:-)

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=1e522f9a603d43135be45f&skin_id=7&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url