Friday, February 02, 2007

Oh I'm sooooo excited - I just booked myself a flight to Amsterdam. A few of us are going to Scrapaganza in June - a whole weekend of scrapbooking in a fab hotel by the beach (sorry Annamarie I couldnt keep it a secret! :-)). I have the best dh! Last year they had amazing classes and goody bags oozing with goodies! The joke between myself and Auds tonight when I was booking the flights is that I only checked one bag each - yeh right! Better work on my biceps and triceps 'cos ladies we are going shopping! It's going to be such a laugh and straight after Crafteire too - yay!

Annamarie and I had a great meeting this week about our classes at crafteire - wait til you see the papers we've chosen. So yummy! I want them allllll nooooowwwww! stamp stamp! Crafteire is going to be great too -so many crafty women in one place! Classes and tickets booked and starting to pack my case.

I'm holding a class next week in Cabra so have lots of templates to get ready as we are making an explosion box - will post up photos next week when it's over. In the meantime here's one I made earlier for this week's Scrapwest. I love this picture of the girls as it is real giggle time :-)
Check out the others on www.scrapwest.blogspot.com