Friday, February 23, 2007

Eva has been sick all week with an ear infection - spiky temps, vomiting and just lolling around for days. Thankfully she came good in time for her ballet exam today so it was all fine in the end. As a result I've been trying to keep the little people occupied while we hung around the house. Lucy likes alcohol inks and you can see that she has a natural ability for it ;-) She loves when you throw in the blending solution and watch it bubble. I'll make crafters out of my girls yet!
In fact Eva made me this card during the week accompanied with a hand fashioned necklace made out of pipe cleaners and plastic string to say thank you for minding her while she was sick...t melted my heart (WUB!). Sometimes I wonder why I gave up a perfectly good pensionable job to stay at home and mind my two monkeys but these moments make it worthwhile...Don't you just love kid's phonetic spelling (ur datr)!

Got out to two crafty events this week ...more like escaped as fast as I could! Interesting bead class on Tuesday at arc angels - will say no more on that subject ;-)! Tonight went to Annamarie's class in Whitehall and we did a fab LO using the new Phoebe Basic Grey. It's really lush - got to see the new collections up close and personal. Gotta get me some!