Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Evolution of Dance...

Found this on utube today - I just love videos of wedding first dances (the alternative variety). This wasn't a popular thing to do in 1997 when I got married.... (days before utube and the interweb!). If I was doing it again I would definitely have an alternative first wedding dance ;-)



Mid term break is rolling along at a nice pace - getting lots of playdates in so the kids are having fun. I'm looking forward to escaping to Tullamore for the weekend for Crafteire as I really need to get back to scrapping just for fun. I made this last weekend for the Creative Scrappers guest DT submission called 'first playdate' and it shows Eva aged around 3 months old having her first play date here - it just doesn't seem like 8 years ago!

No comments: