Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Scrap Pink Challenge on Creative-Scrappers

I'm getting addicted to sketches and it's something I never dabbled in - I find it's a great way to make you hack into those precious supplies that gather dust on your shelves. Quite liberating really! So here's one from last weekend - I missed the deadline but I finished it regardless. Lucy recently asked me 'when you were a little girl mammy, was everything in black and white???'. It prompted me to make this LO and finish the journaling with 'yes Lucy before you and your sister came along, we lived our lives in B&W'...


Updated to add-was thrilled to see this layout picked for LOTD (layout of the day) over on Creative Scrappers! Whoo hoo!


So onto next weekend's class and crop in Le Cheile, Donnycarney we will be creating this layout with an age/older person theme. My layout is all about my Grampa and a funny thing he said. This sneaky peak will show you the gorgeous 'My little Yellow Bicycle' papers which we will be using. We'll also be doing lots of rubber stamping so bring any copper/gold inks along. Places still available if you would like to join in ;-)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love that LO Lainey. Congrats on getting picked for LOTD and your class LO looks gorgeous, Ican't wait to see all of it!!