Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Class & Crop




Today was a bit of an experiment as we changed venue for our monthly class and crop to Donnycarney Youth and Community Centre. It worked out great - lots of extra space and the place was buzzing with scrapping and shopping and happy women getting into the Christmas spirit. It was a great day so thanks to everyone who came along. We had a busy day - a festive double layout, make and take, challenge, raffle, secret santa and our lunch handed to us -so not a bad time at all :-)

Last night Auds and Linda called over for a spot of cropping and I fell around the place laughing when naughty Auds showed me what mischief she had been up to. Haven't laughed so much in ages!

Look at this..recognise anyone???

Ok I enjoyed this so much I made another for my crew. Here ya go...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Still upset that I missed this crop, so I decided to Tag you to cheer myself up! LOL! Details are on my page! xx