Saturday, April 28, 2007

Peace and quiet...



They have all left for ballet and I am here on my own with a cuppa and the pc for company - bliss! The kids are so excited today as they have their girls brigade display (ie parent's night) tonight so they will be performing their little hearts out for us. This month my project is up for the www.craftsupplies.ie design team. I did a wavy LO showing the girls at last year's display. I called it 'Proud mammy moments' and I've journaled how it's little moments like these ...when they are performing like they are on the Albert hall and it's only a local school hall, nevertheless my heart is bursting with pride for them...

This is the other project I did for the DT - using my granny's photos from age 6mths to old age. I'm so lucky to have these photos and I will make sure they last for another 100 years.


I've just sent this off to Kirsty Wiseman for the mother's hands challenge. I took this photo last week -which wasn't easy as I was using one hand as my other one was under the girls. I just love the chubby wrinkles on Lucy's - she still has baby hands and I know it wont last much longer :-(....




I had fun this week doing a LO for Scrapwest called 'My craft' -it's nice to put all your stash photos in one place! LOL!


Later
x

2 comments:

Tigger's rambling said...

I love the hands one, that is a photo you will treasure :-)

Audrey said...

You have been busy! All those lovely LOs and a night out with the boyz!

I love the hands photo too!!