Friday, December 01, 2006

It's official...Christmas is coming...

Woke up to the sound of 'Fairytale of New York' (one of my all time favs) and was instantly transported back to many happy Christmas nights out. Hope this one is going to be a good one. Have already started to think about what kind of tree we will get this year and how am I going to make my Christmas cards on time etc etc. I love the run up to Christmas (once you take out the element of shopping ques and traffic jams) so it's great that it's December finally and we can all go Christmas mad and get into festive season. The first of my Christmas parties is tonight with the girls so that should be a larf!

Found this today on www.blogthings.com - some hilarious quizzes! So it's sexy waves for me then...what's yours?

Your Ideal Hairstyle:

Sexy Waves


Don't forget about the Scrapwest blog tonight at 9pm!
www.scrapwestblog.blogspot.com