Friday, November 24, 2006

Had a peek at the Tom Kat wedding this week in Italy. Didn't she look absolutely radiant...don't know what said young beautiful aspiring hollywood actress sees in middleged millionaire leading hollywood actor (LOL!). Funny thing is it seems to be the real thing...




I've just spent the end of the week nursing my eldest dd who has had a spiking temperature for 2 days. Went out to dinner with the girls to La Stampa and when I got back in true and typical fashion she was in a crazy fever shouting out loudly and eyes rolling in her head. She's had it for two nights now so if there's no improvement tomorrow we will be going in search of anti b's....



I made some more jewellary this week with my new bead stash...trying hard not to make yet another blue necklace (well it is my fav colour!). I'm kinda pleased with my efforts.. here they are..