Saturday, November 18, 2006

As my dear mum would say 'it's a day for the fire'. Dh has just left with the girls to go to ballet and girls brigade and i have the day to myself - bliss! I really should clean the house but I really couldnt be bothered. Think I will tackle a scrap canvas and I keep buying them for those pressie's I plan to make and never do. SO today might just be the day....

I stumbled across this today on one of my craftsupplies pal's blogs (thanks Caroline!) and I'm gobsmacked as it's spooky. Anyone who knows me well knows that I have a bit of a thing about the colour blue -no kidding!
So what's yours then???

Your Power Color Is Blue

Relationships and feelngs are the most important things to you.
You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.
If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.
You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.