Sunday, January 06, 2008

Some crafty bits...
It's been a while since I showed anything crafty on my blog due to the business and excesses of Christmas, so here's a few...

Two Scrapwest layouts, Winter Wonderland and Reflections...





I was commissioned to make some scrapbook pages for presents so here's two I made earlier...




These are 16''x16'' canvases I made for family and friends for Christmas involving lots of dabbling with Jesso and metallic paint which is fun to use. Can you tell I like blue huh?



This is a 15''x15'' framed layout - have been meaning to do this one for ages so glad that it's done now...


Finally this is the card I made my parents for Christmas...



TFL

XX

1 comment:

Neasa said...

Wow, you were busy! Love them all. The sisters lo is especially beautiful.