Monday, January 28, 2008

Scrapwest Canvas Class

Over on SCRAPWEST last Friday it was my turn to do a tutorial so I decided to do a class on altering a canvas. Check it out and feel free to link up your work in the comments section. This is one of the samples I made up - which also doubled up as a birthday gift for me sister Edel showing her two baba's when they were almost the same age.





Have been busy in the craft sense so here's a few I haven't shown before...

'When I grow up' shows Eva and her little list of things she would like to do-youu gotta love her ambition at age 7...


This one entitled 'simple moments' was inspired by a pencil lines sketch a few months back and it shows Lucy when she had just started wobbling around unaided.



I went to one of Annamarie's classes a few months back and we made this lovely boy/dinosaur themed LO which featured my nephew Sam in Donegal last July...

1 comment:

eva birdthistle said...

Wow Lainey, you are on a roll! You're producing the most wonderful canvas lo's!

BTW, "you rock" check out my blog :)