Thursday, November 15, 2007

One more sleep!

Heading off to Holland in the morning for more SCRAPAGANZA fun and frolics. There's quite a crew going this time so there will be no doubt about the craic! Haven't packed yet but have made a few piles - piles of stash, piles of ironing, piles of disposable clothes so i can bring home more looty(!) and piles of dinners so the kids don't become emaciated while I'm gone. Never fear - we live less than 1km from a McDonalds so they should be fine!

It's been such a busy week - Annamarie surprised me with the November Fancy Pants kit from www.thescrapbookstore.ie and asked me to be their guest designer (thanks Annamarie!!!). Not one to say no to free stash I just dived right in and had so much fun with it. There's tons of goodies in it this month and I'm really loving those felt pieces. Still have lots to play with so watch this space when I use up the leftovers. The diecuts are especially cute - fab little angel and butterfly wings which so suited my two fairies!




2 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous LO's Lainey, a bit different from your usual style. Have a great time in Holland. Can't wait to see all the great projects you do out there!!!

Neasa said...

I love them all Lainey but especially love the "wings" one... magical....