Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cabra Crop today...

Today we had the monthly scrapbooking class and crop at Cabra. Thanks to everyone who came along and for their patience for the less than ideal set up. We are growing monthly as a group and I think we need to find ourselves a new home. Crafters need LOTS of space! Anyways we created a very interactive layout with lots of flipping and movement. Here it is....



Last night's Scrapwest was changing colours ie ones you don't normally use (by Kate) so I decided to do a coffee and cream layout of my grandparents on their wedding day. Nana eloped to marry my Grampa so I've always been facinated to understand more about their story. I know some details but wouldn't it be great if my nana was a scrapbooker and had written it all down!...that's why I do this. Don't know if my story will be interesting in 100 years but I do it because I hope that someone down the line will want to know more about my family and how we lived....

2 comments:

HandcraftedbyRuthie said...

Lovely LO Lainey and Eva is so like your grandmother. What alove story.

Kathy said...

this is lovely, I like the colours you have used.