Sunday, October 21, 2007

Scrapwest Cybercrop Day!

Today was so productive for me - the day of the Scrapwest cybercrop - Yay! It was a full agenda of classes back to back. Even managed to work my way through vast amounts of stash I wasn't even aware that I had in my craft room so thanks girls for that alone! The classes were great and everyone of them different. If you fancy having a go - the closing date to upload is this Thursday so click on a class link and get going!

Here's what I did for the cybercrop...

My class - 'You are my Sunshine'

****REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION****

Annamarie's class - Lucky Me


Noelle's class


Crafteire class


Eva's clss - front page


Eva's CLass- Lift up page


Kate's class


I felt guilty for spending the day scrapping (even if Ed was great about taking them to the park, McDonalds and food shopping!) so we bundled the kids in the car and headed over to the Botanic gardens (again!) to catch the Halloween festival. It was fantastic and surprisingly I bumbed into a few fellowe scrappers out to get the same photos that I had in mind for my Autumnal layouts! There were witches and Wizards galore and the girls were enthralled by it all. I'm delighted with my new pumpkin patch photos to scrap.





As the festival was ending I caught these two ghouls packing up for the day. The caption that springs to mind is 'In anticipation of an abundant halloween party!' LOL!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

you got loads done !!!! great LOs