Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jewellery Mania!



I made a terrible mistake of popping into Yellow Brick Road yesterday just to have a browse and came home with a big bag of crystals and findings. So I got busy and since yesterday have made no less than 8 necklaces (gasp!). There's my Christmas presents sorted LOL! I'm setting up a new jewellery blog to display my pieces individually but in the meantime here's a sneaky peak of everything I made yesterday...



This Saturday we have the October scrapbooking class in Castleknock from 10am-
3pm and there's one or two places left if anyone feels like popping along. We are using some delish new BG papers which I personally would just stick in a 12x12 box frame and admire them without cutting an inch off them! The theme is 'Sing a Song' and that's metaphorically speaking for those of you who don't have a note LOL!

Sneaky preview coming up,..

No comments: