Saturday, March 17, 2007

Top of the Morning to ya....(begorrah begorrah!)

Happy St Patricks day! The only day of the year when it is acceptable to wear green in access and dye your hair a vibrant shade of grass! Not that I did you understand... Celebrations are kicking of around the country as we speak - we have decided to watch it from the comfort of our own home - there's a bit of a wind chill factor out there (bbrrrhh!). I did this LO for an 'Oirish' challenge this week - brings back happy memories of the World Cup Ire vs. Italy match in '94.




Had a busy week this week. On Tuesday night I went to arc angels craft club and got some mini albums covered. On the way home I popped into my pal Niamh's surprise 40th drinks in Glasnevin. She was totally surprised. I made her this necklace as she likes my jewellary... The kids were spoilt for company this week as we had three different play dates Tue/Wed/Thu with their little pals and mums.

Better sign off as I'm cooking dinner for 12 people tonight and I havent even finalised the menu not to mention the house looks like a hurricaine has blown through it. Thankfully my sister-in-law is taking the girls tonight as they are going to my nephew's birthday party tomorrow in ENRG at 10.30am and it would be ambitious to think they would get there as our dinner guests will be here 'for the night'. Better make a start.

Oooh forgot to say Ed got us tickets for George Micheal during the week so I'm chuffed to bits. You know you are getting old when you realise that you know all the old songs of an artist and that was 25 years ago!

Enjoy the festivities!