Monday, September 20, 2010

The Great Big Craft Extravaganza




This weekend I'm looking forward to teaching a class at the The Great Big Craft Extravaganza (GBCE) in Athlone. Entry is free to the event and there will be plenty of fabulous workshops and of course there's the shopping ;-) so come along and meet up with other crafty people. Details of workshop times and availability are on the link above.

I will be using a lovely kit from Jennie Bowlin and we will be completing a double layout. You will need 1-3 photos and the theme is fairly open. My photos are 5''x7'' with a white border but 4x6 photos  in colour or B&W will also suit the layout. If you cannot attend my workshop I will have a limited number of spare full instruction kits available for sale for this class and other workshops I have run in the past  and these will be available after the class. Hope to see you there ;-)

Details of Kit and photos required for my class this weekend

Sneaky peak of my class.

No comments: