Thursday, August 05, 2010

Norah

A few years ago my mum and dad went on one of those 'See 3 European cities in 7 days on a bus with complete strangers'. They had a ball visiting Prague, Budapest and Vienna. On this trip they met a lovely woman and her daughter. Norah is a woman in her 80's and quite a character. They have formed a close friendship even though she lives in Cork and since that trip my mum speaks to her on the phone most weeks - she's like her second mother. As it was my mum's birthday last week I was making her a birthday card when these photos of Norah fell out into my lap. I considered it a sign so I quickly made up these 2 layouts to add to her album.

The quote is lovely and so true... 'where ever you are, it is your own friends who make your world'...





No comments: