Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dublin can be heaven...


Sometimes it's nice to grab your camera and just be a tourist in your own city. We took a trip into Dublin city centre today and walked over the Halfpenny bridge, then a leisurely walk through Temple Bar and down to Trinity College where I showed my two girls where her mum and dad used to hang out wasting time/gaining an education many moons ago..it was a glorious day so everything looked so nice in the sunshine..








Even managed to grab a few pieces of chocolate biscuit cake from the college cafe. It hasn't changed in near 20 years...yum!

2 comments:

Sabina said...

Nice pictures! I'm coming to Dublin in January, never been there before. Is there any craft shops I should know about? :)

*Sabina*

Karva said...

fab pics elaine and yum yum on the chocolate biscuit cake :)
The girls are getting so grown up.
I miss not living in Dublin especailly miss the coast :(
chat soon
KArva