Saturday, July 26, 2008

Photoshop Rediscovered...

I have been playing around with CS2 all week because my normal photo editing software has crashed and it's been a total revelation. I've had it for nearly 2 years and I've done a course etc but so far I haven't managed to make friends with it until this week. There are so many free resourses out there to help you understand it better. I have downloaded loads of free actions from various sites but my favourite is www.thepioneerwoman.com as she has some really great free stuff including a brilliant action set. Go and have a look. Here are some of my CS tweaked photos...

SOTC (straight outta the camera;-)) shot
Lucy CS2 SOTC shot

'Popped' using an action
Lucy CS2 version 1 'popped'

B&W action
Lucy CS2 B&W


Lucy in the kitchen

eva fairy

Will post some more in a while..

TFL

No comments: