Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blog Make-Over


Gave my home space a little spring clean today and thanks to Kate I have this lovely new look - thanks Kate;-). I seem to be on a bit of a spring clean this week - 10 bags to Enable Ireland and furniture moving all around the house. I'm a woman on a mission for a fung shui inspired home. The craft room is next!

Annamarie from The Scrapbook Store is running a photography competition - closing date tomorrow 31st July and the theme is holidays- to capture the essence of a place you visited on holidays. You must post 5 photos from your holiday (home or abroad) onto the site gallery so get the camera out and get entering for a great prize. These are my entries taken in Venice late month...





2 comments:

Kate said...

Loving the new look blog Lainey ;-) I actually got it off Lainet's blog so I'mnot gonna take the credit for it ;-)
Your Photohs are fnatstic

Tigger's rambling said...

Your blog looks fantastic :-)
I love the photo's of your holiday, must go and check out Annamarie site. We have just come back from the best holiday ever and have 4000+ photo's.......How will I pick just five LOL