Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last days of the Celtic Tiger...

I laughed my socks off last night at Ross O'Carroll-Kelly's play in the Olympia. So so funny-mostly because we have all met those characters in real life (Roysh!). Well I have ;-) I'm still giggling today at some of the one liners. I loved his son Ronan aged 9 who was played by a guy in his 20's. If you get a chance to catch it this time around - don't miss it! Best night out in ages.

Yesterday we had our April class and crop in Donnycarney and we made this one...


Thanks to everyone who came along and especially to Auds who organised a birthday cake for me (scarlet!). I got some gorgeous lush pressies too including the new Laura Ashley collection pack and Theresa Collins latest collection - all to die for. So thanks girlies - I'm totally spoilt!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Happy belated Birthday, Elaine!

I hope you had a great day. Great photo of your and the girls.

And of course, your class's LO is stunning.

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday Again ;-)

Glad you had a nice day, and I love the LO

eva birdthistle said...

Happy Birthday Babes! Sounds like you had a fabby day and that LO is amazing!