Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Party Crop - Le Cheile Donnycarney


Today we had the Easter Party Crop in Le Cheile Donnycarney and there was a great turn out of crafters. I started the day off with my double layout class using Jennie Bowlin's 'Trendy' papers. I will be repeating this class in Churchtown next month (details to follow).


I liked how this LO turned out so I decided to repeat it again with these beautiful 7 Gypsies papers which Annamarie from The Scrapbook Store has just taken delivery off - they are going fast so don't delay!


My favourite part of the day was actually sitting down and taking part in our Guest teacher Carrie's class where we made a stunning little notebook from scratch - covers, inserts the lot! It was a hands on paint project but we all got stuck into distress painting and dyeing our papers with coffee and the end result was this lovely little book which I am very happy with...Thanks Carrie-can't wait for your next class!


Tonight I chilled out with a glass of wine watching my favourite reality TV programme 'Britain's Got Talent' and I was absolutely bowled over by this little 12 year old guy from Wales. What a fantastic little star! He will be giving Susan Boyle a run for her money!

Shaheen Jafargholi

Hope you're having a good weekend
XX

No comments: