Monday, October 30, 2006


I taught a class on Saturday and we had a really great day. This month was an accordian album which I made to display my grandmother's photos. I have a number of photos from when she was a baby right through to her wedding day and I love them dearly. Can't wait to see what the girls from my class do with their accordian albums.

Well the launch of Scrapwest blog was a great success and there was fantastic work produced for the first theme. It was really strange how there were so many similar themes running through even though no one had a preview of what was posted. Spooky!


Speaking of Spooky it's that time of year again. Yesterday we took the girls to the Botanic Gardens for a walk and met up with some friends. Look what we found there-the most amazing pumpkin patch. It looked like something straight out of a movie. I got a chance to stretch the legs of my new Canon and got some fab shots to scrap.

Anyway Happy Halloween!